Do you currently use more than one program to document performance, training, certifications, equipment and/or evaluations?
Are your training records ready to be scrutinized for the certification process?
Can you easily and successfully defend termination?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you are in the right place. At MdE, we design software to help public safety agencies like yours reduce liability, streamline training, improve accountability and save time! We invite you to join our user group training that offers plenty of opportunities for you to take our software for a spin or become an expert user if you are already using it. There will be plenty of opportunities to learn, ask questions and interact with your peers as well as industry experts.
Our user group training is for all existing MdE clients as well as anyone interested in learning more about our software products.
First User Group: Phoenix, AZ / October 17-19
Rooms have been reserved at Wyndham Garden Phoenix Midtown. Go here to book your stay.
Second User Group: Bradenton, FL / October 24-26
Rooms have been reserved at Hampton Inn Ellenton/Bradenton.
Hosted by the Manatee County, FL Sheriff’s Office
What to Expect
- ACE/ADORE software demos and walk-throughs for new and experienced users.
- One-on-one discussions and Q&A for questions specific to your agency’s program.
- Hands-on workshops to learn more about the specific module you rely upon.
- Get direct access to expert consultants in the fields of training, evaluation, supervision, documentation, and other areas that impact your training program and employee growth.
- Enjoy unlimited opportunities for peer idea exchanges.
- Expand your knowledge of the ACE/ADORE software.
- Learn to improve your productivity.
- Help us make ACE/ADORE modules better by providing feedback and feature requests.
Did you know that untrained users spend 3-6 hours more to achieve the same level of productivity?
What Past Attendees Are Saying
“What a joy it has been working with MdE Inc. With the assistance of ADORE, the Wausau Police Department has streamlined our FTO program. Documentation is more efficient and user friendly for both FTOs and trainees. The documents and graphs that show a trainee’s progress (or lack-there-of) have been instrumental in decisions our command staff has made in reference to phase advancements and terminations.
ADORE has taken our FTO program from being a good training program to being an outstanding
training program! Anytime I have had questions about ADORE, MdE support staff has been there with phone calls or emails answering those questions. Thank you for all of the assistance you have given to our department and our FTO program.”
-Wausau Police Department
What Others Took Away and Implemented
- New Sergeant’s Evaluation Program
- New Streamlined DOR
- Knowledge and information on the PTO model
- A working knowledge of PeACEq – one system for all training and performance!