Space is limited and slots are filling up quickly. What does MdE cover at our annual Users’ Groups and why should you attend?
You already know that ongoing training is important. If your department doesn’t stay ahead of the training curve, you may fall behind in learning about industry trends. Remaining current with MdE’s newest technology and techniques, you’ll ensure optimal performance from your employees and ensure a good return on your software investment. Don’t wait: Spots fill up quickly, and when both locations for our annual Users’ Groups are are filled, it’s too late!
What We’ll Cover at This Year’s Event
We’ll show you how to optimize your software and customize it for your needs. Even though your PeACEq/ADORE software was customized for you initially, YOU can modify it when needed. At this year’s Users’ Groups, we’ll address things like:
- Can CAD/RMS ‘talk’ with PeACEq/ADORE, saving time in updating multiple programs?
- How can I be notified when my employees have missed In-Service?
- How about tracking assets? Is your department going toward BarCoding?
- You want to lose the paper form you use for the Training Summary?
You’ll also learn how to quickly and easily defend employment decisions that affect the safety of your personnel and the people you serve!
Register your spot now!
MdE’s 2017 Users’ Groups locations:
- Fort Worth, Texas; Wednesday, October 11, through Friday, October 13
- Omaha, Nebraska; Monday, October 16, through Wednesday, October 18.
Attend the event nearest to your department location!
For more information on the cities themselves, and to turn your trip into a mini-vacation, check out each city’s visitor websites at www.visitomaha.com and www.fortworth.com.
For more information about MdE’s 2017 Users’ Groups, contact MdE, Inc. today! MdE is the industry’s leading software and training solutions provider for the public-safety sector. Call or email us today for a free demonstration of our software, or to talk more about the upcoming Users’ Groups. Call us at 877-500-5396 or complete the contact us form on our website.